Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon

This recipe turned out well. However, I don’t think I am quite as fond of Dijon salmon. This recipe tasted very similar to the Lemon Salmon with Dill Cream Sauce, which is one of my favorites. I would recommend making that recipe instead.



What You Need
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/8 cup olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp lemon juice

How to Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 400*F.

2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.

3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, olive oil and lemon juice.

4. Lay salmon fillets onto the baking dish.

5. Generously brush all sides of salmon with Dijon sauce

6. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and flaky.

7. Don't over-cook or it will be dry.

I made this with Savory Italian Bread and a Caesar salad. Overall it was a good meal and we thoroughly enjoyed it. As I said previously though, there are similar, better recipes I would recommend making instead.


Formatted PDF of Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment