Friday, September 11, 2015

Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas

These were an absolutely hit with my family. There was almost a battle royale for the last one, luckily a  mediator carefully split it into an even three and the "crisis" was averted. I made the pizza dough from scratch, but I'm sure that store bought would work just as well. This is one of the more labor intensive recipes I've done, but it was well worth it!

Thanks go to My Recipe Magic for the recipe inspiration, I will definitely make again!

What You Need

How You Make It

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

2. Grease regular muffin tin with Crisco.

3. Divide pizza dough into 12 equal portions.

4. Spread dough on bottoms and up sides of each tin.

5. In a medium bowl combine chicken, bacon, salt, barbecue sauce, and ketchup.

6. Divide chicken mixture evenly among muffin tins.
7. Top with mozzarella cheese.

8. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

PDF of Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment